"I heard about Vicki from a "friend of a friend" and took the plunge and rang her, She had a practical, sensible approach and a very genuine interest in us and our children.
I couldn’t believe a woman on the other end of the phone could help "fix" our problems, but that is just what she did.
Her caring nature and sunny outlook makes her a very special person - one of whom I cannot help telling all of my friends and family about."
Jennifer Lefevre 8.3.2009
"Thank you so much for your support and wisdom, you have been the best investment we have made in our new baby. You made it all make sense and not so much of a guessing game, thanks again."
Graham, Rachel and baby Samuel
"Scott and I would like to give our heart filled thanks for all the help and support you have given us since the birth of our Daughter Mila now 9 weeks old, we were having a difficult time and she wasn’t sleeping during the day, I woke up that morning and something inside me snapped I felt I couldn’t cope anymore, You heard my distress when I called for help and you promised you would juggle your appointments so you could see us that same day, you kept your promise and came that afternoon which was such a relief to a stressed out first time mum, you put Mila to bed and explained in a very calming and caring manner how we could get Mila into a routine that would be good for her and us, I am also grateful you addressed the fact that I was feeling unable to cope anymore and encouraged me to see my GP and arrange counseling for me.
Once again thank you for providing this essential service in such a friendly and kind manner,
Many people have commented on what a happy and contented baby I have, and I tell them about the part you played in helping us achieve this."
S craven 8/8/2008
Vicki K Support Packages
Nurturing Mum and Baby Packages
Baby Sleep Consultant
|From $99 |
Vicki K offers a range of packages to suit your needs. As every baby is unique, so is every situation so Vicki would rather tailor make a package to suit your needs than have off the shelf solution. She is happy to discuss you individual problems and needs relating to babies. You will find Vicki the most empowering supportive means of answering your questions, planning for a new-born baby, or dealing with your day to day baby health and needs.
Please contact Vicki to discuss your requirements today.
POSITIVE PARENTING WORKSHOP
|Saturday 8 October, 10:30am until Midday|
Fairview Golf Club and Cafe, Katikati
|Only $25 Single or $40 Couple
Are you pregnant or have children under the age of 7? Do you struggle with parenting and are looking for some guidence, advice or support? Perhaps it is sleeping, eating, toilet training, behaviour, routine or any other issue... This uplifting practical workship will leave you feeling empowered and confident with your role as a parent in today's world. Tickets are limited so be in quick. Book now firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 549 0053
Contact Vicki K to discuss package options & costs.
For information regarding any of the above packages, please call Vicki K to discuss your requirements.
“Every family’s sleep and daily routines are assessed individually by Vicki K, and any recommendations are tailored specifically for you.” Vicki K
Please Note: Vicki K does not support ‘controlled crying’ methods.
- All the above fees are quoted exclusive of GST. Overseas clients are exempt from GST charges.
- For a detailed breakdown of fees and charges, and terms and conditions of contract, please request this information from Vicki K
- Overseas clients please note that the above packages are quoted in NZ Dollars (NZ$) and bank charges are exclusive and to the client’s account.
- Fees and charges are payable at least 24 hrs prior to appointment or commencement of consultation package. Payment can be made by Direct Credit (Internet Banking), OR Paypal™ (incurs a $15 administration charge)
- Travel outside of a 50km radius of Katikati will be charged at an agreed rate. Any other travel expenses incurred will be charged by prior arrangement with the client.
- Out of town accommodation costs will be charged based on agreed accommodations options.